-Filter Forums-
Loading posts...

JustAnser.com

Te

JustAnser.com

Postby sci_fi » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:58 pm

Oh yes I did it!
After a frustrating few hours trying to get a hand me down washing machine going - I somehow found myself on this site with "instant" on-line replies until the -yes- totally refundable $5 message came up and -yes- I clicked Paypal and somehow 30 seconds later -my Paypal was empty. I had about $60.
I was tired and hungry and not concentrating fully. I thought that this happened to other people.
If I got caught then they must be doing it to a lot of people.
I got caught at a weak moment and assumed I could trust these fraudsters.
How do we spread the word?
sf
sci_fi

Re: JustAnser.com

Postby nut » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:03 pm

That sounds crappy. Did you get you money back through PayPal?

JustAnswer also tells you that if you are not satisfied with your experts answer. You do not need to pay, but how can this be when you need to pay to get in contact with the said “expert” ? I would highly recommend you stay away from this site. Now I am not saying that they only scam people. JustAnswer.com may help around 25% or so of people. But when someone loose $100 USD when they only choose to pay $6 USD something is very wrong ! From the comments I have read throughout the net it seems like around 50% actually get what they are told to they will get. It also seems like they have had some inside scamming themselves, people who claimed to be experts and were noting of the sort.

https://computersavvy.wordpress.com/200 ... nvestment/
nut

Re: JustAnser.com

Postby Helix » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:11 am

As nut says, you should be able to lodge a dispute through PayPal.
At the fringes of civilisation
Helix

Return to Tech