-Filter Forums-
Loading posts...

Where is

Te

Where is

Postby Grasshopper » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:35 pm

Where is this site please
Holiday Forum • Uncle Chris's HyperForums

Is this now finished -- as nothing comes up when I go to the site, I have not been on here for a long time?

Hope all are well.
Grasshopper

Re: Where is

Postby Mad Man Moon » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:34 pm

Hi Grassy! How are you?

Sadly, it stopped working a couple of months ago due to something to do with permissions for loading into remote site frames. I don't know how to deal with it, so I've basically just stopped updating it.

It's still there where it's always been, but, sadly, I think it's dead -- unless someone knows how to get around the permissions thing. :(

Holiday Forum's still very active, but even the gardening forum seems to be rarely used of late.

Cheers Uncle Chris/MMM. :)
‘I would teach the children music, physics and philosophy, but the most important is music; for in the patterns of the arts are the keys to all learning.’ -- Plato
Mad Man Moon

Postby fsm » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:36 pm

G'day Chris.

The cross-site-frames are being denied by the holiday forum server.

You may be able to work around this type of problem by changing your frames for embeds or objects.
Two + two equals fish.
fsm

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Mad Man Moon » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:46 am

Hey, thanks for that. I might have a look into it when I get the chance. :)
‘I would teach the children music, physics and philosophy, but the most important is music; for in the patterns of the arts are the keys to all learning.’ -- Plato
Mad Man Moon

Postby roughbarked » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:46 pm

Mad Man Moon wrote:Hey, thanks for that. I might have a look into it when I get the chance. :)

Probably would be good if you could.
roughbarked

Postby roughbarked » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:13 pm

Grasshopper wrote:Where is this site please
Holiday Forum • Uncle Chris's HyperForums

Is this now finished -- as nothing comes up when I go to the site, I have not been on here for a long time?

Hope all are well.

As has been said. The Hyperforums are dead. For now at least and maybe forever..
However, with a bit of clicking view by time you can catch up with both the holiday
and gardening, separately. ;)
roughbarked

Return to Tech