-Filter Forums-
Loading posts...

Photo Hosting Sites

Ph

Photo Hosting Sites

Postby justjj » Tue May 28, 2013 9:22 pm

There is a thread on this in the Tech Forum section,

Here is the link.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81

As I indicated there earlier, I took the advice offered and am delighted with how easy ipernity made transferring my entire collection of photographs across without trashing it on flickr.
They provide all the information you need on their website here.

http://www.ipernity.com/
justjj
 
Posts: 803
Images: 0
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Photo Hosting Sites

Postby mollwollfumble » Wed May 29, 2013 10:03 am

Any recommendations for pdf hosting sites? Preferably free and with a size limit per file exceeding at least 5 MB.
mollwollfumble
 
Posts: 89

Re: Photo Hosting Sites

Postby justjj » Wed May 29, 2013 10:20 am

mollwollfumble wrote:Any recommendations for pdf hosting sites? Preferably free and with a size limit per file exceeding at least 5 MB.


Check ipernity for details ... one of my documents there.
Haven't gone into details of limits and costs, but the info will all be there.
http://www.ipernity.com/doc/justjjoke/docs
justjj
 
Posts: 803
Images: 0
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Photo Hosting Sites

Postby roughbarked » Wed May 29, 2013 11:37 am

I'm investigating Ipernity but they tell me nothing about themselves and their English makes me wonder where they are from. The web page doesn't work very well for me so I'm in doubt it will be a lot better.
roughbarked
 
Posts: 878
Images: 2

Re: Photo Hosting Sites

Postby Helix » Wed May 29, 2013 11:51 am

roughbarked wrote:I'm investigating Ipernity but they tell me nothing about themselves and their English makes me wonder where they are from.


It doesn't take a whole lot of investigating to find that out.
At the fringes of civilisation
Helix
 
Posts: 969
Images: 17

Re: Photo Hosting Sites

Postby roughbarked » Wed May 29, 2013 12:00 pm

Helix wrote:
roughbarked wrote:I'm investigating Ipernity but they tell me nothing about themselves and their English makes me wonder where they are from.


It doesn't take a whole lot of investigating to find that out.



It does if the internet is causing the user angst. However I'll press on and see what comes up.

OK. Wiki tells me they are French. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ipernity
roughbarked
 
Posts: 878
Images: 2


Re: Photo Hosting Sites

Postby justjj » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:53 pm

I've been enjoying ipernity very much ... a new contact AND a new way of showing embedded extra photos (which might also work with flickr).

http://www.ipernity.com/doc/paul.gehret/23777649

and another
http://www.ipernity.com/doc/paul.gehret/23234513 (should have said to mouse over the picture)
justjj
 
Posts: 803
Images: 0
Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Photo Hosting Sites

Postby roughbarked » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:30 pm

Nice photos. Thanks.
roughbarked
 
Posts: 878
Images: 2


Return to Photography

cron